- The Primal Wound – By Nancy Newton Verrier. Can be purchased used on Amazon.
- Paul Sunderland- Lecture on Addiction & Adoption. Can be found on YouTube.
- How does it feel to be adopted? is a online community where adoptees share their stories. howdoesitfeeltobeadopted.com
- Adoptee Blog Roll found on our website adopteesconnect.com
- Haley Radke’s Adoptees on Podcast- Found online, can listen on iTunes, Spotify, & many other portals. Visit adopteeson.com for more details.
- Adoptee Books- Visit adopteereading.com where you will find a comprehensive list of adoptee books recommended by adult adoptees.
- Adoptee in Recovery– Pamela Karanova’s blog where she documents her journey over years of her life uncovering the truth of who she is and where she came from.
- “How Does it Feel to be Adopted?” community on Facebook. This is a public page.
- “Ask an Adoptee” community on Facebook. This is a public page.
- Dear Adoption, is a community where adoptees share stories. dearadoption.com
- Start writing, journaling, and documenting your adoptee journey. WordPress is our recommended platform that is free to use. Healing through writing is a wonderful healing outlet and we highly recommend it.
- Anne Heffron’s Blog – anneheffron.com
- Janet Nordine’s Blog – experiencingcourage.com
- Francie Frisbie’s Adoption Advocacy Podcast – adoptionadvocacypodcast.com
Crisis Hotline Numbers
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
Call: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255)
- The Trevor Project
- National Domestic Violence Hotline
- National Sexual Assault Hotline
Call: 1-800-656-HOPE (1-800-656-4673)