The opinions or views expressed on Adoptees Connect social media platforms, including, but not limited to, blogs, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter pages, as well as any articles or posts that represent the thoughts of individual users and online communities, and not necessarily those of Adoptees Connect, Inc. or any of its corporate partners, affiliates, respective directors, officers, volunteers, staff or members of its respective board of directors. The opinions and views expressed on these pages do not in any way reflect the views of the site they are posted on, other sites affiliated with the site, and the Adoptees Connect, Inc. staff involved with maintaining the site or any members of the site. By submitting content (defined as materials, advice, representations, opinions and views) to any of Adoptees Connect’s social media sites or platforms, you understand and acknowledge that this information is available to the public, and that you are allowing Adoptees Connect, Inc., and it’s members, facilitators, and partners to have a permanent right to use your comments for Adoptees Connect, Inc. business purposes including but not limited to internal and external promotions. This could include using, republishing, reproducing, distributing, changing or displaying the comments across Adoptees Connect, Inc. platforms, brand products and other websites without restriction from time of submission in perpetuity.
- Does not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness or completeness of information contained on a linked website. Content is provided “AS IS.”
- Does not endorse the organizations sponsoring linked websites or the views they express or the products/services they offer.
- Cannot and does not authorize the use of copyrighted materials contained in linked websites. Users must request such authorization from the sponsor of the linked website. You must obtain consent from every identifiable person who appears in your posted materials or post in a manner in which faces are blurred.
While Adoptees Connect, Inc. makes reasonable efforts to monitor and moderate content posted on its social media platforms, neither Adoptees Connect, Inc. nor its volunteers, board of directors or other affiliated individuals have the ability to moderate all comments at all times and cannot always respond immediately to online requests for information. Adoptees Connect, Inc. reserves the sole right to review, edit and/or delete/ban/block any comments/individuals it deems as inappropriate or irrelevant by the moderators.
- Abusive or hurtful comments about a user or another participant.
- Off-topic and redundant comments (this includes promotion or solicitation of events, groups, pages, websites, organizations, products and programs not related to or affiliated with Adoptees Connect, Inc.)
- Comments that use foul language or “hate speech” (for example, including but not limited to racial, ethnic or gender-bashing language)
- Personal attacks or defamatory statements or comments (i.e., making negative personal, speculative or untrue comments about a person or participant), instead of just criticizing his/her posting, opinion or comments
- Comments that violate the privacy of any individual
- Comments that are derogatory characterizations of any ethnic, racial, gender, professional, age or religious groups
- Content that defames, misrepresents or contains disparaging remarks about other people, products or companies
- Comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity
- Comments that reference any claims or share personal, account or policy information
- Comments or links to sites that contain viruses or malicious software
All links to external websites found linked from Adoptees Connect social media sites and platforms are provided as a service and convenience to readers. We make no representation concerning the content, quality, timeliness, safety or suitability of their contents, nor is Adoptees Connect, Inc. or any of its corporate partners, facilitators, affiliates or any of their respective directors, officers, volunteers, staff or members of its respective board of directors are liable for the content of availability of external websites. Adoptees Connect, Inc. and its affiliates make no endorsement, expressed or implied, to any hypertext links, and as such are not responsible for the content of external Web sites.
You participate at your own risk, and are responsible for the content you post and all activity that occurs under your accounts. Do not misrepresent yourself or take on the identity of someone else while using social media platforms. If you feel someone else has misrepresented your identity on an Adoptees Connect site, please email email@example.com and we will look into it as soon as possible. If you do not wish to have the information you have made available via a site used, published, copied and/or reprinted on social media by Adoptees Connect, Inc., please do not post on our pages or submit comments or feedback on our platforms.
If another party makes a claim against Adoptees Connect, Inc. that is related to the comments you submitted, or to your use of this service, you agree to indemnify and hold Adoptees Connect, Inc. or any of its subsidiaries, corporate partners, facilitators, affiliates or any of their respective directors, officers, volunteers, staff, members of its respective board of directors, or licensors harmless from those claims or demands.
No communication to Adoptees Connect, Inc. through various social media platforms shall be deemed to constitute legal or official notice for any purpose.
Please ensure you read the privacy statements linked below for additional information on what information is collected and used by social media platforms.
Facebook Data Use Policy: http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy
YouTube Privacy Guidelines: http://www.youtube.com.static?gl=US&template=privacy_guidelines